[haiku-development] Help request request to owners of the Standard USB Audio devices.

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:23:04 +0100

Hi All!

Looks like some more information about various Standard USB Audio devices will be helpful during my work on USB Audio driver for Haiku. So if you have such device and can run Haiku on some PC with USB support and have some free time to spent it for Haiku - please contact me by e-mail. I'll send you all required files and instructions.

It would be very nice if you load your e-mail message with the output of usb_dev_info tool for this audio device. This tools is a part of Haiku installation. Just run it with the raw USB device path as parameter.
This command can look like this:
usb_dev_info /dev/bus/usb/0/0
Note that you should guess the exact path to your audio device.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
    S.Zharski.