[haiku-development] Re: Help needed with Trac-account

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:04:10 -0700

2008/7/21 Marcus Overhagen <marcusoverhagen@xxxxxxxx>:
> Additionally, someone on IRW reported about an our ago that he couldn't
> attach/upload images to trac tickes anymore:
>
> [13:56] <xspager> i got this message from dev.haiku-os.org
> http://pastebin.org/54709
> [13:56] <xspager> to many open files!?

Pretty much what I was getting as well last I tried to attach a patch
(I mentioned it on this list a couple days ago).

For me, it started when I tried to attach a file with the same name to
a ticket and "replace existing file". I'm not sure if the problem was
caused by that (and still broken as a result), or if it had degraded
already prior. Once it's working properly again, I'll re-test my
scenario. After that, all file attach attempts failed, and Trac
started doing stupid things like preventing me from searching and
stuff.

In other words, I hope I didn't break it, but if I did it's a bug in Trac ;)

- Urias