[haiku-development] Re: [Haiku-commits] r21394 - in haiku/trunk: headers/os/interface src/kits/interface

  • From: "Stefano Ceccherini" <stefano.ceccherini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:24:01 +0200

2007/6/12, Stefano Ceccherini <stefano.ceccherini@xxxxxxxxx>:
> 2007/6/12, Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> > -1, if there's unnecessary spacing in case none of the items controls a
> > submenu. Otherwise I'd like to see it.
>
> As I said in the other mail, there IS unnecessary spacing, since the
> menuitems can't know if the menu has some items with a submenu or not.
> I'll try to come up with some solution to this, though.

Ok, I made it, although I don't know if it's a nice solution:
I added a fSubmenus member to BMenu, which is checked from BMenuItem.
I'll post a screenshot soon. (although you can check by yourself, of course).

Here's the screenshot (I also fixed the problem reported by Jon and Jonas):
http://burton666.neoni.net/workspace/upload/shots/current.png

I won't touch them for a couple of hours, at least, so feel free to
fix eventual other issues :)