[haiku-development] Re: [HaikuPorts-devs] sed

  • From: Alexander Bisogiannis <alexixor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 16:38:26 +0200 (EET)

Hi to all!

First post to this list. :)

I agree that shared libs is messy. My idea is that a system should be self
contained and a programmer should know that certain things are included with
the system. Everything else should be assumed missing and come with the app.

Now the app itself should not just be a.zip, but something like in MacOSX. A
complete self-contained tree with everyhting the app needs, except the things
the dev knows come with the system.

Alex Bisogiannis