[haiku-development] Re: Haiku page_writer maybe not working (was: Re: Haiku self-hosting.)

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 22:23:12 -0700

Luposian,

We hear you. As Stippi so well explained, this is a known issue, the
devs are aware of it and will be taken care at some point in time. No
need to write a bible about it.

Comparing Haiku *at this stage* with BeOS does not make sense, as BeOS
was of release quality and Haiku is still pre-alpha and not yet
bulletproof (sic) as you seem (or want) to think it is.

So get over it, chill, and give the devs time to do their work.

Cheers,

Koki