[haiku-development] Haiku on a USB stick source and bin

  • From: Fredrik Modéen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:24:56 +0100 (CET)

Hi

I haven't heard anything if I can add my C# code of HaikuOnAStick to Haiku
SVN or if I can use Haiku Name and logo.
Right now I only use the name and don't have a logo on this app (that's
why the top are empty)

I now think that the app are ready for its first test run :)

I hope that you will like it and will make life somewhat easier to live ;)

http://www.modeen.se/files/HaikuOnAStick/HaikuOnAStick_bin.zip
http://www.modeen.se/files/HaikuOnAStick/HaikuOnAStick_src.zip

Flashnul are set with flashnul.conf and has these options set.
block-non-removable, block-letter=C, block-number=0

I haven't test Flashnul on Vista but the rest should work on Vista.

ToDO :
-       An cool image at the top.
-       When you select a download site it can look as nothing happens but
HaikuOnAStick are getting some data.

ToThinkAbout
-       Built in Bittorrent dll and list those files?
-       Find a way to use an c# app/dll insted of flashnul.exe
-       Add Welcome package so while waiting one can read them?
--
MVH
Fredrik Modéen