[haiku-development] Re: Haiku icons in BeOS?

  • From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 20:19:56 +0200 CEST

Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> It would be even easier to remove the #ifdefs in the
> resource files. But I was under the impression, that we
> wanted to avoid having the copyrighted BeOS R5 icons
> in our image.

I wouldn't mind seeing Be's icons removed, for legal reasons.

I only meant to say that Haiku's own vector icons could also
be added to the files as R5 attributes, so the Haiku partition
doesn't look so anonymous when mounted from BeOS, but
this should clearly be optional, if anyone even thinks its worthwhile.

/Jonas.