[haiku-development] Haiku going a peaceful "blip" on startup

  • From: Joao Pedro Coli Ferreira Dias <jp-coli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 16:10:26 +0300

Hello there!
My name may not be known, but I'm watching Haiku with a certain distance.And
since I've been seeing that Haiku's got a hard time getting along with some
computers' sound cards, I thought I'd share my idea of a boot, startup, login
sound, I don't know, you name it.
The reason behind it is so the user knows that the sound card is working whilst
being welcomed. I'm no programmer, but I could help with both the startup and
the UI sounds, since there's a whole program buried in the preferences menu
made to change them.
Don't criticize me, I'm "new" to the subject.
Until then  -GutsAndGlory!