[haiku-development] Re: Haiku development: getting involved

  • From: pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 21:43:55 +0200

On 2013-05-08 at 21:36:56 [+0200], Vladimir Kovalev <maverik.mail@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> So can anyone kindly suggest me a list of
> tasks to start from, not too difficult and not too easy at the same time.
> Or a place where I can find them. I just don't know whether I can take
> _any_ task from bug-tracker.

Welcome !

You can pick any task from the bug tracker, just try to make sure there
isn't someone else already working on it. You can check the status of the
task (as long as it doesn't say started, it should be ok). Add a comment in
the ticket to say you intend to work on it.

You can ask questions in the ticket or here in the mailing list, if not
already done, you can also join the IRC channel (#haiku at irc.freenode.org)
where you can get faster answers for some questions.

--
Adrien / PulkoMandy