[haiku-development] Re: Haiku boot sequence and debugging

  • From: Lengyel Sándor <slengyel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:57:44 +0100

Note: I write this here, since I cannot add to ticket #1723, although I am
logged in.
I get
Internal Error

Tickets must contain summary.

Now the observation, addition to ticket  #1723.

I got haiku working on my virtual box.
If on the virtual box I change t the boot script, so that in the safe mode it
starts the app_server instead of the fake_app_server, and I select the safe
mode, I get to the (safe-mode) shell just like I do normally. (Using the
fake_app_server.)
  If I do the same on my Haiku which is installed on my hard drive and select
safe mode, I will get a black screen in place of the shell.
Could it mean that MY problem is with the application server?

Sandor