[haiku-development] Haiku and coverity

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:34:03 -0700

Howdy,

This last weekend at LugRadio, David from Coverity (coverity.com) came
to the Haiku booth to discuss how to get Coverity to work with Haiku.
David gave me his contact information and asked me if I could pass on
his offer to help with the process to the Haiku devs.

I don't know who I should direct this request, ergo this email on the
development list. If there is anyone interested in this, please let me
know, and I will send you the contact information off the list.

Cheers,

Koki