[haiku-development] Re: Haiku alpha 1 release (draft)

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 22:18:20 +0100

Hi jorge. Don't worry. The attached document was a brainstorm to
illustrate the principle, not as a final list of tasks. I would like
to stimulate the dev community to start thinking about switching to
release mode for a bit. I think it might focus the effort. The project
is constantly evolving, but not necessarily in a direction. Everybody
is scratching his itch, which is what open source is about, but every
now and them it is time to focus on a joint goal. That's it. I'm not
of characters. Bye, N.