[haiku-development] Re: Haiku R1/beta2 Release Candidate 2

  • From: "koyu" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "me" for DMARC)
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 15:53:32 +0200

Yes, but why are touchpad reverse scrolling and mouse scrolling not two different things then? If I would attach a mouse to my laptop it would reverse that one as well which is not the effect I wanted.

On 2020/06/07 19:45, koyu (Redacted sender me for DMARC) wrote:
I just wish Haiku had natural scrolling support, it's unusable on my laptop. This applies to any laptop model so it's not a device-specific issue.
Do you mean reversing mouse wheel (touchpad scroll is also considered as wheel) scroll direction?