[haiku-development] Re: Haiku R1/alpha discussion proposals

  • From: Maurice Kalinowski <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 23:13:35 +0200

Hi,

Niels Reedijk wrote:
I just created a list of proposals based on the discussion we had
recently. Find it at:

http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/R1/Alpha1Proposals

Great and thanks for the effort you put into it so far.

As I do not seem to be able to edit it, here's some addition from myself (feel free to add it there):
Prop # 20: Include Git
<http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/R1/Alpha1Proposals#Prop20:IncludeGit>
Adopted by: (MauriceK)
* Git depends on Perl, which means we will need to add it to the package as well
  * Do we want to use a gcc2 or 4 version?

In case nobody else is interested in it, I can invest some time into this part. Shouldn't be too big and fit into my spare time slots.

Maurice