[haiku-development] Re: Haiku R1A5 release timeline

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 09:37:08 +0200 (CEST)

> On June 3, 2014 at 1:27 AM Jessica Hamilton <jessica.l.hamilton@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> Being fairly new too, I'm probably going to be talking into the
> wind... but I think it would've been better to let Augustin run the
> release. I don't think age should be a factor; he's a solid developer,
> and has the drive to make this release happen.

Not sure if anything happened behind the scenes, but maybe Adrien missed that
Augustin already volunteered to do the work. In any case, I think he should do
it, too. It's a rare condition to have more than one person willing to work on
this (let alone a single person), but there is no need to fight over it.

So I think Augustin should be the one in charge, and if anyone wants to help him
(including Adrien), I would assume that this is certainly appreciated.

Bye,
   Axel.