[haiku-development] Re: Haiku R1A5 release timeline

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 19:41:10 -0400

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 5:46 PM, PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Once these issues (and probably I missed some more) are solved, we can
> see how far we are and setup a timeline.

One thing that has and still bothers me, is that everyone who is
volunteering to help out with the release has not
reviewed/summarized/analyzed the previous mailing list threads
regarding doing our next release. IMO, it is imperative to do this.
There were reasons why a release was not done earlier. If those
reasons are still valid, then I do not see a point in doing a release.

--mmadia