[haiku-development] Re: Haiku R1 Alpha4 status update -- 10/29/2012 -- Feature Freeze Nov 2nd

  • From: Adriano Araújo Duarte <dhryko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku Development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Haiku Português Brasileiro <haiku-i18n-pt_br@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>, <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 00:23:08 +0000

Hi, Alex!

I'm concerned with the fact that, to date, the Brazilian Portuguese translation
(pt_BR) does not appear in the nightly build.

Since hrev44625 the translation is done but seems to have been removed from the
builds. In the current build, hrev44646, the problem remains.

Will we ever see this complete translation before the launch of R1A4?

Adriano