[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Mesa3D status update (luke-warm teapots)

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 19:39:09 +0100

A word of warning... it will be one hell of a commit. :) I am keeping the changes as one commit because anywhere in-between the first change and last change would be a broken build. This will also make it easier to reverse in case there are any large undetected issues.
Use git powerful features :)

I guess we're going to get more and more of these, with people working in their ownbranch and merging finished stuff to trunk when done...

--
Adrien.