[haiku-development] Haiku Jam question

  • From: Marcus Jacob <rossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 22:44:03 +0100

Hi Ingo (and all the others),

I currently have a Haiku build setup, which generates a hybrid GCC2(base)/GCC4(libs) build.

Additionally I have some stuff build by its own Jamfile, which in turn gets included in UserBuildConfig using an include clause, which is framed with an if clause ensuring its only included in GCC4 builds.

Sofar so good, if I invoke jam from the GCC4 configured generated.gcc4 directory directly on the target in question everything works as expected.

Now I however want to have this app and its libraries included in the full build. But I don't know what to do to include additional non system libs and the app itself in the main build, without invoking it manually.

My normal build of course is invoked from the GCC2 configured generated.gcc2 directory. Any hints?

Thanks,
Rossi

--
Marcus Jacob