[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Inc's purpose (was: Haiku Inc. and Haiku)

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 17:00:16 -0700

2008/9/2 Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> Urias McCullough wrote:
>> At this very
>> moment, our primary issue is a lack of mailing address in the state of
>> New York to use for the official "main office" address. I personally am
>> waiting for Axel D. to get back from his vacation so that I can ask him
>> if we can use his brothers(?) address in New York, which he previously
>> offered to us for the paperwork.
>
> I am not 100% sure I remember this correctly, but didn't Axel offer his
> brother's address more than once and also confirmed that his brother would
> be fine with this? I mean if you want to wait for Axel to return to be
> absolutely sure, one more week probably doesn't matter at this point. :-)

Yes he certainly did, and I believe this was in fact the direction we
planned on going - but when I went to review the Amendment draft again
recently, the address info was still blank, so I decided it's safest
to wait for Axel before I fill it in :)

As you said, only one more week... no big deal :P

- Urias