[haiku-development] Re: Haiku, Inc. in Contempt of Its Community

  • From: Augustin Cavalier <waddlesplash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 20:41:36 -0500

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 7:34 PM, Pete Goodeve <pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Augustin, I'm getting pretty tired of this.  I know you're only 16 or so,
> and you want to stake your place in the hierarchy, but you're just coming
> over (to my perception anyway) as aggressive and rude.  I've been
> using BeOS/Haiku since before you were born, so I don't appreciate
> it.

I'm sorry. I'm simply trying to get an accurate description of the bug so I
(or someone else) can try to fix it. I can obviously see how this is
frustrating, and I certainly don't want to contribute to the anger.

Backing off from the discussion now. I'll be on IRC if anyone feels the
need to reach me.
-Augustin