[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Flyer (was Beta1 and R1 release plan)

  • From: Sean Healy <jalopeura@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 10:55:38 -0800

On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 10:46:58 -0800, scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No offence, but past GCI design task had pretty underwhelming results.
On the other hand, it can't hurt if many people submit flyers and we
can pick or merge the best ideas.
I know, I won't mentor those tasks again, as I'm unable to be blunt in
the face of complete lack of artistic talent... :)

Agreed. But in a case like this, where it's just updating details I think we can handle that, that is if the student has the right tools to even do the updated >as requested.

-scottmc