[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Code Drive Student - Jovan Ivankovic (Cups Port)

  • From: Michael Pfeiffer <michael.w.pfeiffer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 10:33:57 +0200

Hi Jovan!

Am 31.05.2008 um 00:30 schrieb Dominus:

Hello there,
I just wanted to quickly introduce myself. My name is Jovan Ivankovic, and I'll be porting CUPS to Haiku as this year's Haiku Code Drive participant.
You can find me on irc under nick 'zlominus'.

I hope I'll be able to complete the project on time and use this great chance that was given to me.

If you have any questions about the print kit please post your questions on the printing team mailing list:
http://www.haiku-os.org/about/teams/printing

Regards,
Michael