[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Alpha 1 desktop logo proposal

  • From: "Remi Grumeau" <remi.grumeau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 13:21:31 +0200

> I wouldn't want to run a full scale contest with voting and all, but everyone
> interested should feel encouraged to send other proposals to this list (but
> please only serious final looking proposals, not drafts, it's supposed to be
> convincing)! :-)

ok so let's start a new subject in the creative forum :-)

 I have not yet worked again on the image, but since the PNG bug is
likely fixed now, I could do so again (I am working in WonderBrush
under Haiku).

> Best regards,
> -Stephan

You definitly have to show me some tips n' tricks under Wonderbrush at
next BG. Still have my keyfile actually, i should install it under
Haiku.