[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Alpha 1 desktop logo proposal

  • From: "Donn Cave" <donn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 08:53:33 -0700 (PDT)

Quoth "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx>:
| I found the idea to make it really obvious that the eventual Haiku release
| is alpha quality sensible and have created a proposal. Please tell me what
| you think about the attached image.

It's perfect, the ideal combination of cute and crude.  The text
is as crude and glaring as it ought to be, like lipstick on the
Mona Lisa, because Alpha is not production and we should always
be reminded that some other unlovely traits may be expected too.
The beetle more than makes up for it.

        Donn