[haiku-development] Re: Greek Extended Keymap - Greek Polytonic

  • From: Jérôme Duval <korli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:57:30 +0200

Hi,

2013/4/22 ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΜΑΡΕΤΣΙΚΟΣ <chrisgrelec@xxxxxx>

> and then I open the text file mydumpfile with the program StyleEdit, I see
> for the dead key Rough breathing (Dasia)that it has 16 entries instead of
> 18.
>

>  ****
>
> I don’t know who is the counter (or counters) in order to increase price
> from 16 to 18 entries when I make dump keymap.****

Not sure I understand what you mean. Would you mean 16 lines dumped instead
of 18?
It's dumped here
http://cgit.haiku-os.org/haiku/tree/src/bin/keymap/Keymap.cpp#n168
It could be computed based on the array size if that's what you intend to
change.

Keep in mind that such struct size changes are not binary compatible though.

Bye,
Jérôme