[haiku-development] Re: Graphical Boot Loader

  • From: Gabriele Biffi <mlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 12:53:00 +0100

Petter H. Juliussen wrote:
Gabriele Biffi writes:

You are not supposed to load MacOS from the Haiku boot loader...

I don't generally think the boot loader should care what I run from it. I think the problem has to do with making the partition active. Anyways, GRUB works for now.

The problem is not within bootman, it's within MacOS. EFI-based machines like the Macs uses a different way to boot, or so I've been told... never dug into it.

(unless you're trying with OSx86 on a standard PC, then it should work).

Regards,

Gabriele