[haiku-development] Re: Google Summer of Code 2008

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:00:13 -0300

Stephan Assmus wrote:

- A HD 3D driver for a graphic card Nvidia, ATI, Intel or VIA, perhaps
begin with ATI R100 - R200 I think we have one in our community how has the docs (through NDA but perhaps AMD are willing to drip the NDA?)

Actually, AMD has just released 3D programming docs for R5xx.

Actually it is only partial documentation. As I understand it you can not create a fully working driver based on that. But AMD did promisse to eventually release full specs.

-Bruno