[haiku-development] Re: Google Code-In 2014

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 00:26:19 -0800

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 11:16 PM, scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have signed Haiku up as a possible mentoring org for Google Code-In
> 2014.  If you would like to be a mentor for Haiku this year contact me
> off-list.
>
> Our brain storming ideas wiki page it here:
> https://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/GoogleCodeInIdeas2014

 Seems we have a lot of trac tickets related to haiku web site issues.
These can probably be turned into GCI tasks, but we would need one or more
mentors who have access to these resources to be able to check and apply
work as it's completed.  Any haiku web team members willing and able to be
GCI 2014 mentors?  Contact me off-line.

-scottmc