[haiku-development] Re: Getting started with Haiku code

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 10:30:19 +0200

Le Fri, 09 Apr 2010 06:12:10 +0200, Glen <stormbind@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

From ../src/add-ons/accelerants/common/create_display_modes.cpp
I can see that my VDUs' resolutions are not supported in that code,
and furthermore the ratios differ to the hardcoded modes which appear
to be established timings. In practice my Haiku display setting allows
only 1024x600 and this is not supported in the cited code.

The modes should be read using EDID or DDC or similar protocols from your monitor itself.

--
Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy
http://pulkomandy.ath.cx