[haiku-development] Re: Getting started with Haiku code

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 20:03:05 +0200

Hi,

On 2010-04-08 at 19:21:38 [+0200], Glen <stormbind@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would like to know my way around the screen/display api and the
> intel extreme drivers. Could you please direct me to the sources?

The code is here:

src/add-ons/kernel/drivers/graphics/intel_extreme/ (kernel driver)
src/add-ons/accelerants/intel_extreme/ (app_server plugin which interfaces
with the driver)

> Also, could you please tell me - has anyone maintained uml overviews
> because I'm feeling daunted - I'm not sure where to begin.

Just ask away, we're glad to help! There is information on driver writing
in the BeBook, the Be News Letters and we have some articles of our own.
Everything on haiku-os.org.

Best regards,
-Stephan