[haiku-development] Get/calculate size

  • From: Giovanni Mugnai <musical777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 13:16:16 +0100

Hi, i'm working on the rewrite of BurnItNow.
I'd like to add full support for DVD writing. If i insert a file
bigger than 2048MB inside BurnItNow window (eg a file of 2.93 GB)
BurnItNow tells me that this file is of "-1095MB".
At the moment BurnItNow can calculate a max size of 2048MB.
The calculate function is inside the file JpWindow.cpp
http://pastebin.com/M2FLy8hD here the details.

I have tried to modify the value  tempas = atol(buf) * 2048;
But if i modify this value, all calculations become wrongs.

Here there's also the full version of JpWindow.cpp:
http://pastebin.com/JnSbSh9A

how can I overcome this obstacle?

Thank you very much.