[haiku-development] Re: Generic Font and FontBoy icons etc.

  • From: Justin Stressman <jstressman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:06:34 -0400

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One slight change I can think of which might help is some sort of
> "drawing lines" or bezier curve control lines around the letters to
> represent that fonts are essentially drawings of letters.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/phreadom/fontevolution1.png

I had toyed with a similar idea on that icon. As you can see, it
really adds to the noise of the icon. It might be possible, but it
seemed headed down a bad road in my opinion. I think it would be
better to keep it clean and simple.

--
"You don't use science to show you're right, you use science to become
right." --xkcd