[haiku-development] GSoC - Porting Valgrind

  • From: William Chappell <wtchappell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 19:51:27 -0500

Hey guys,

  I'm going to submit an application tonight to port valgrind over to Haiku
as a Google Summer of Code project.  Reaction to this seemed pretty
favorable on IRC - I hope that will be representative of the community at
large.  I'm digging through both the valgrind sources and the kernel
sources, and my thoughts are that this project would be a reasonable size
for a kernel/valgrind newbie to get up to speed on and implement.  I'll be
on IRC in about an hour, and should be there for the rest of the night
working on this (as wtchappell) so please feel free to ask any questions.
(Or give me awesome advice! :D)

-Will Chappell
WTC