[haiku-development] GSoC : I search a project like "Impement XSI semaphore and IPC API" or "Expand our automated unit tests"

  • From: "Adrien LEMAIRE" <lemaire.adrien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 02:45:45 -0400

Hi dear developers,

I'm student of SUPINFO (french informatic engineer school in 5 years). I'm
on my second year, and I'm in Montréal this year. I heard about GSoC few
days ago, so it's late to submit an application, but I hope you'll answer me
before the deadline and that I can submit one or more project(s) for haiku.

I read quickly about haiku projects, and I have the skills for "Implement
XSI semaphore and IPC API" or "Expand our automated unit tests" ... Do you
know if there are student which have submit on these projects ? or other
free projects ?

According to my courses, I learned C language the past year (and had the
best note of the class in the C exam). I'm learning C++ this year (but
learning this on my own this summer).
I have 7 months in 2 company of work experience. I also did some project,
often like project manager.

Please help me finding a project on haiku organisation, all are really
interesting and I'm sure to learn a lot thanks to you.
I'll submit an application as soon as you answer to me !

Thanks for all, hope to join your community.

Best regards,
Adrien LEMAIRE