[haiku-development] Re: GSOC project suggestion

  • From: Yu Ziyu <yuziyumail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:10:09 +0800

Sorry I'm not familiar with the Haiku os. I found there is not a /proc filesystem like other unix-like system. Maybe there is some mechanism similar to /proc filesystem in Haiku.

I've discussed with Stephan Aßmus privately. Maybe this is a immature suggestion.

Salvatore Benedetto 写道:
2009/3/23 Yu Ziyu <yuziyumail@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello, I'm a student interesting in gsoc project of Haiku.
It seems there does not exist a /proc like filesystem on Haiku os.
So maybe it's a good idea to implement a /proc filesystem to act as a
gsoc projec?
Thank you.

First of all, thanks for taking interest in Haiku.
Now about your idea, what would be the benefits of such as feature
in your opinion?

Regards,