[haiku-development] Re: GSOC Proposal Stubs

  • From: Sean Healy <jalopeura@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 15:40:17 +0100

I assume the people who decide on the proposals get notified automatically, but if anyone else would like to look over my proposals and comment on them, here are the links:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/jalopeura/1
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/jalopeura/1001

I'm not sure whether comments are open to the public; you have to be logged in to the system, but I don't know whether you have to be logged in as a mentor. If the system won't let you make comments (or if you just don't want to log in), feel free to send me your remarks. Off-list, please - no need to fill everyone's mailbox with comments meant only for me.

Also, if any of the people who decide on the proposals are interested in one or both of the following ideas, I probably have time to draw up a timeline for them by Thursday. However, if there's no strong preference for these, I'd rather not waste the time.

Preflet refactoring
Improvements to the mail system