[haiku-development] Re: GLUT Functionality

  • From: PHilip RUshik <prushik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:02:44 -0500

2010/1/27 Jérôme Duval <korli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> 2010/1/27 PHilip RUshik <prushik@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > in funtion 'main'
> >  undefined reference to 'glutIgnoreKeyRepeat'
>
> This one is unimplemented in beos glut. This would deserve a bug report.
>
> Bye,
> Jérôme

Excellent. It compiled and linked correctly once I linked in libstdc++ and
removed my reference to glutIgnoreKeyRepeat. I'll write up a bug report for
glutIgnoreKeyRepeat. Also, glRotatef seems to function differently in Haiku.
Some of my objects rotated the wrong direction. Either that or the key codes
are incorrect.

 -PHil