[haiku-development] GCI-produced mockups (network, package manager) for Haiku!

  • From: Alex Wilson <yourpalal2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 11:37:39 -0700

Hi all, as you are probably aware, Haiku is participating in Google's
GCI program right now, and the results have been visible on the commit
list, among other places. Two tasks that I have mentored were creating
a mockup for our new and improved network preflet and for a package
management app. Although there is still more to do with these (tickets
etc..) I wanted to make them accessible to the Haiku development
community, so I've put them on picasa for now, at
http://picasaweb.google.com/yourpalal2/HaikuMockupsGCI# . Axel,
hopefully you will find the network mockup inspiring, or useful, or
something like that :) Thanks to the students Szymon Barczak (package
manager mockup) and Francesco Franchina (network preflet mockup).

--Alex