[haiku-development] Re: Fwd: Re: Postmaster -- A sad but overly

  • From: Arnold <arnoldvanh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 22:37:32 +0200

2008/10/15 Michael Phipps <michael.phipps@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> As other people have pointed out, I was actually pleasantly surprised that he
> made that much. I, like you, believe that people can (and should!) do what
> they want with the money that they have earned.
>
> But, having said that, I can CLEARLY see how this could have been taken both
> ways. Sorry about the confusion.
>
> NB: I am quoting the whole thing intentionally because 1) it is short and 2)
> context is necessary to understand the point of this. :-)

Maybe he would like to buy a new SUV?

By the way I am a gmail user too, and when you're limited to use only
simple html view cause ActiveX has been forbidden, it is not
straightforward to comment following all regulations on this site, on
other sites standards work ok, please try not to be bothered and get
into endless discussions about it.  (At least) I mean no harm ;-)
--
Greetings,

Arnold