[haiku-development] Re: Fwd: Preliminary R1/Alpha 2 images available for limited testing.

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 18:47:39 +0000

> I've seen the same issue with "General OS Error". I pressed Install again
> and the second run went through. I did not however initialize the target
> partition again.
>
> Best regards,
> -Stephan

Well using that same burned CD-R I have again clean booted and left it
sit for almost an hour, then tried opening Pe, BePDF, WonderBrush,
ClockWerk and they are all still not loading up.  I then tried
installing and again can't get past the general system error.
Screenshot attached.

Let me know when there's a new build posted and I will give that one a
try.  Again this is the .iso w/sources burned to a CD-R and booted on
real hardware.

-scottmc