[haiku-development] Re: FreeBSD network drivers

  • From: "Adrien Destugues" <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 06:52:30 +0000

I agree with Adrien on this one, and would also like to include USB wireless,
also USB 3.0 if
possible.

Some motherboards have onboard wi-fi, and the interface may be USB, even
though it is not removable
as would be a USB stick, USB hard drive, or external USB wi-fi or Bluetooth
adapter.

I don't agree on this, however. USB3 and USB WiFi need a lot more work and
would delay the release a lot more. And, there has been little interest from
the developers in doing it, so it's unlikely we see them soon.

--
Adrien.