[haiku-development] Re: For those who aren't subscribed to [haiku-inc] ML ...

  • From: Ralf Schülke <ralf.schuelke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 02:27:23 +0200

Hi,
the Problem is not the Money for Motivation.

I wish me more coding programes/events and more haiku roadmaps, i meen it is
good when we can give the project more intrestings impulse.

eg:

Easy Task Partys (see on wiki dev.haiku-os.org)
bug fix Party
Make Icon Party

Intresting is more new Pojects
eg:

Haiku Labs ? -> make new Technolegie ...
UI (GUI) -> found new idears or post the ugly  stuff in Haiku
Haiku need more moderator he set the new impulse!

And Haiku R1 plan goes to slow, it is better, we can make this year R1
(stable and public Kits eg local and layout with tutorials)

Planing R2:
brake the beos compatibility ?
compiler ?
UI/GUI ?
Multiuser ?
3D ?

I hope Haiku can found more coders and Designer and Tester he can work on
this nice OS.

Also go a head , what can Haiku Inc. and co. do ? That this project can more
public .