[haiku-development] Fixing rPi build

  • From: Gabriele Biffi <mlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 14:34:15 +0200

Hi all,

I've started to work on the rPi, and the first thing I'm trying to fix is the build process, something I'm not really into.

So far I've added the missing directories

#       src/add-ons/kernel/debugger/disasm/arm/
#       src/bin/makebootable/platform/raspberrypi_arm/
#       src/tools/makebootable/platform/raspberrypi_arm/

by adapting the stubs from the other platforms.

Now I'm stuck with asm_offsets.h missing, I can't figure out how to build it. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Gabriele