[haiku-development] Re: First day in the six week stabilization period

  • From: David Ferguson <dfergatl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 23:00:09 -0400

Thank you, I had this long rant all set as a user, yes just a user, that he
seems to think has been harmed by the merge of PM.  Please keep working on
PM to make it what it was envisioned to be.

Haiku User,

David

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.  For you are crunchy and go good
with ketchup.