[haiku-development] Re: Firefox for gcc 4 builds

  • From: Fredrik Ekdahl <fekdahl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:30:32 +0200

Fredrik Holmqvist skrev:
2008/9/22 Fredrik Ekdahl <fekdahl@xxxxxxxxx>:
So you have successully built and used Firefox for gcc 4 Haiku?

Not only that, it is even improved. I'm probably the BeZilla developer

That's nice to hear!

that has worked most on Firefox and also written both articles on
Firefox compilation at BeBits so I hope it doesn't come as too much of
a surprise ;)

I'm aware of that. It was just the status of gcc 4 builds that I was unsure about. I have not seen any such builds published for download. Hoping for one soon ;)

If not you can always read up at http://bezilla.livejournal.com

I usually do once in a while.

--
/Fredrik Ekdahl