[haiku-development] Re: Firefox for gcc 4 builds

  • From: Fredrik Ekdahl <fekdahl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 21:02:33 +0200

Dustin Howett skrev:
On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Fredrik Holmqvist
<fredrik.holmqvist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2008/9/22 Fredrik Ekdahl <fekdahl@xxxxxxxxx>:
I'm aware of that. It was just the status of gcc 4 builds that I was unsure
about. I have not seen any such builds published for download. Hoping for
one soon ;)
We can only release 'BonEcho's as it has not been commited back to Mozilla.
I havn't found a good way to proceed as I've only found one person
willing to test it.

From experience I'd prefer not to have any public builds before it has
been tested by a  few others. In this case it's even more so, given
the amount of changes done to it.

/Fredrik Holmqvist, TQH

Yep, I'm using the experimental gcc4 build Fredrik linked to long ago
in #haiku on my GCC4 AAOne :)
I'd love to be able to be considered a tester!

Oh now we're talking! Found the link in the logs. Is bonecho-2.0.0.12pre.en-US.haiku-gcc4.zip the latest version?
Will try it right away.

Btw I'd also like to volunteer for testing new releases.

--
/Fredrik Ekdahl