[haiku-development] Re: Firefox Port? was: R1/a4 initial planning

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:32:20 -0800

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Simon Taylor
<simontaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Urias: Do you have any links on the new rendering stuff? Much of the
> developer documentation is way out of date (the gecko page lists features
> "expected to be supported by the end of 2000").

Yeah, most of the mozilla "wiki" content is horribly out of date :P

Anyway, there's this:

http://blog.mozilla.com/joe/2011/04/26/introducing-the-azure-project/

and a phoronix article i found:

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=OTcxNQ

But you can probably find a lot more via Google...

I don't think the sources are self-contained in mozilla-central, they
appear to just be in the /gfx/ dir mixed in with the other stuff.