[haiku-development] Re: Finally deciding on a new source control system for Haiku

  • From: Joseph Groover <looncraz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 14:12:11 -0500

On 5/2/2011 14:05, Urias McCullough wrote:
On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Joseph Groover<looncraz@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
What do y'all think?
Having skimmed over your email - I think it kinda sounds like you're
asking for DVCS features to be added to SVN - which is pretty much why
there has been discussion to move to Hg or Git which already have the
features you're looking for?

- Urias

I am not familiar with the other options, just thought it may make more sense to simply add what we need to SVN, rather than changing everything up.

I think what I am saying is a bit cleaner, anyway, but it may be no more so.

--The loon