[haiku-development] Re: Finally deciding on a new source control system for Haiku

  • From: "Ingo Weinhold" <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 13:01:08 +0200

On Mon, 2 May 2011 08:29:06 +0200 Niels Sascha Reedijk
<niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So in this sense it seems to me that the choice will be less 'clear'
> than envisioned. It really comes down to taste.

What about performance? Have you made any comparisons between the two tools in
this regard? I find it not quite unimportant how long common operations (pull,
diff, merge, log, annotate) take, particularly with a repository the size of
Haiku's.

CU, Ingo